Friday, April 20, 2012

The Love of FIlm

I love classic film! There's just something about it that draws you in like nothing else. I've always been a bit of a loner and an introvert, but when I'm watching classic films or talking about it I always feel like I'm in my element. When you watch a classic movie, it's as though you're going to another place, another time, and the world around you stops. Perhaps that is why classic horror is my favorite. More than any other genre, the stories and images take you outside of yourself and what's real and for just a little bit of time you're able to experience this fantastical story that allows your imagination to run wild. 

Since this is my first post I'm going to keep it short, but I hope to post about once a week or so and already have so many ideas of topics to post on so please check back and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment